Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

The next thing is to post anything technology related so here it goes. Now that I have played with flickr and figured out on my own (I am very proud of myself) how to link flickr to my blog. I am wondering why sometimes the text that I posted with my picture shows and sometimes it doesn't? Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a way to fix it so that the text shows all the time? I can understand why so many people out there use flickr, I was surprised by all the cool things you could create and how easy it really is. I can't wait to learn more!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Thanks for all your help!!!! Now what's that secret????

Barbara said...

Hey, I found you. Check out your site. Way to go.I should be working on thing 12, but am checking out other blogs.